The PFC-100RC is a full featured single hazard releasing control panel for use on pre-action and deluge type sprinkler systems. The model PFC-100RC is Underwriters Laboratories Listed and complies with UL Standard 864 for Local Control Units for Releasing Service. It is designed to be compatible with the requirements of NFPA- 72, NFPA-12, NFPA-12A, NFPA-12B, NFPA-13 and NFPA-17. The PFC-100RC is FM, NYMEA and CSFM Approved.
The PFC-100RC features LED indicators for AC, ALARM, TROUBLE, SILENCE, and SUPERVISORY conditions that are visible with the door closed. Operator controls are provided for RESET, SILENCE, and RELEASE CIRCUIT DISABLE. Thirteen on board LED indicators provide extensive diagnostic ability to ease troubleshooting. Alarm and trouble relays are provided to interface with auxiliary equipment.
• One Initiating Device Circuit
Selectable Class A or Class B
• One Class B Circuit for dry contact devices
• One 500mA Class B Indicating Circuit
• One 1 Amp Class B Releasing Circuit
• One Class B Supervisory Circuit
• 2 Amps Alarm and Trouble Contacts
• 200mA Auxiliary Power Output
• Supervised Integral Battery Charger
• Supports 2 or 4-Wire Detectors
• Field Selectable Pre-Discharge and
Releasing Circuit Times